Flavour Art Tabaksmaken
Flavor Art Tobacco flavors
Flavor Art Tobacco flavors belong to the complete Flavor Art product range. This is an e-liquids brand based in Italy that develops liquids for electric cigarettes. All products are compiled in accordance with the legal standards set by the European Union. This brand not only sells tobacco flavors but also fruit flavors and other flavors that do not fall into one category. You can view those pages for an overview of the other lines. The same composition of 50 percent Propylene Glycol or PG and Vegetable Glycerin or VG applies to all e-liquids. In addition, 10 percent water is present to dissolve the aromas. No use is made of potentially hazardous substances such as diacetyl, ambrox, benzyl alcohol or allergens.
You can find a limited overview of the Flavor Art Tobacco Flavors on this page. All products of this brand have the same composition, the concentrations of nicotine may differ. You can find the different options below, view the individual articles for the available liquids.
- 0 mg: Contains no nicotine
- 4.5 mg: Very light
- 9mg: Slightly lighter than a normal cigarette
- 18 mg: Corresponds to heavy rolling
Overview of the Flavor Art Tobacco flavors:
- Flavor Art Tobacco flavors Arctic winter: Tobacco with menthol for a fresh aroma.
- Flavor Art Tobacco flavors Burley Blend: A sturdy blend of tobacco leaves.
- Flavor Art Tobacco flavors Cowboy Blend: The tough taste of tobacco from America.
- Flavor Art Tobacco flavors Cuban Supreme: Just like a cigar but with a damper.
- Flavor Art Tobacco flavors RY4: Tobacco flavor with a touch of soft vanilla.
Because the flavors of Flavor Art are not always available, you can move to the Bookwill range for corresponding aromas that this producer from the Netherlands offers. Check the Bookwill page to see if your favorite e-liquid taste is also available via this brand.