The SMOK brand was established in 2010. They develop electronic cigarettes for a wide range of target groups, and in addition to a wide range of mods and boxmods, they naturally also supply accessories and parts such as SMOK coils. Because this company regularly introduces new models with different characteristics, you must ensure that they are suitable for your damper when you purchase SMOK coils. If you are not sure which coil best suits your device, you should first contact our specialists.
More than a manufacturer
You soon notice with this brand that the community is a priority, so they have an app and they make a lot of promotion through social media. In Europe there is a ban on advertising or promotional expressions about e-cigarettes, then it is not a bad move to create a community feeling. They themselves speak of a "vertical community", a vertical community with a broad target group. In addition to the e-cigarettes, this is also noticeable in the amount of SMOK coils, which you may be overwhelmed with at first glance with options.
In this description we cannot treat all types of SMOK coils separately, so let us limit ourselves to the main points of attention:
- Always check whether the coil is suitable for the type of device.
- There are Mini or Baby versions of some models that work with other parts.
- Indications such as V8 and V12 give an indication of the type for which these articles are intended.
- The resistance per coil can vary greatly. For MTL vapors you need a resistance of 1 Ohm or higher, for DTL vapors it is a resistance that is lower than 1 Ohm. There are devices that are adjustable.
- The SMOK coils are usually sold in sets of three or five pieces.
Do you want to know more about the coils of this brand? Feel free to contact us, we are happy to help you further!